Don’t Be Afraid to Get Wet!
Sidewinder 3 is the perfect waterproof sport brushless ESC for 1:10 scale off-road, on-road, and rock crawlers running up to 3S LiPo
- 2s - 3s LiPo; 6 - 8 cell NiMH use in vehicles up 5 lbs with battery, ready-to-run.
- Sensorless brushless (540 or 36mm)?á and/or brushed (down to a 19T) motor operation.
- Waterproof design ESC
- 5.0 volts fixed, 2 amps Peak BEC
- Convenient transmitter programming for six common adjustable settings
- Additional settings and software updates available via Windows based Castle Link software and USB adapter(sold separately), Field Link Card (sold separately) or the Castle Link iOS App and a B-LINK Bluetooth Adapter (sold separately)
- Sidewinder 3 ESC
- User Guide and Quick Start Guide
- Gearing Chart for Castle Motors
- Castle decals
*Not intended for operation while submerged in liquid. If unit is operated in wet conditions, rinse with fresh water to remove dirt or corrosives, then fully dry unit.
**Brushed motors are recommended for rock crawlers (vehicles traveling 3-5mph.) Brushless motors are fine for use with rock racing. If your vehicle is going to be in a bound up situation, very slowly traversing rocks and obstacles, you are running a rock crawler. If you are constantly traveling at 5mph or higher, you have a rock racer.