1/16 Scale German "King Tiger" Henschel WW2 Heavy Tank Professional Edition by Heng Long - RTR
Built upon the famous Tiger I and mounting of the most powerful cannon of WW2, the massive Tiger II or "King Tiger" remains a popular subject to this day for static modelers and RC modelers alike. This Professional edition features metal gears internally, and metal tracks and running gear externally for high weight and durability. Heng Long has produced RC tanks for over 20 years, and their products offer an ideal starting point for new customers wanting to explore the world of RC tanks. All of Motion RC?Heng Long 1/16 scale tanks utilize the latest TK6 MFCB for outstanding control, performance, playability, and upgrade potential!
Confidently conquer terrain with durable tracks that are easy to service. This Professional Edition features unpainted metal tracks, road wheels, idler wheel, and drive sprocket. All of these arrive in their unpainted natural cast metal finish. Dual bearings and metal suspension arms enhance drive handling!
Independent Suspension and Metal Geared Gearbox
Reliable metal geared gearboxes transfer power while independent suspension provide traction over rough surfaces.
Omnidirectional Proportional Control
The latest generation TK6 Multi-Function Control Board (MFCB ) provides smooth driving response and personalized configuration options.
IR Battle Ready
Engage in friendly infrared ("IR") combat with other TK6-equipped tanks, both inflicting hits upon and receiving hits from opponents! Sounds and action signal each hit, until the 5th hit disables the tank. After 10 seconds, the disabled tank restarts and can rejoin the fight!
Airsoft BB Launch
Safely fire 6mm plastic airsoft BBs at the included paper target at short ranges. *Take safety precautions and wear eye protection.
The perfect balance of scale detail and practical RC Tanking, each Heng Long tank arrives factory painted and includes Cosmetic Accessory Parts to further enhance the tank's realism.
320 degree turret traverse, 30 degree cannon elevation, programmable track recoil, and four different sound sets put you in complete control.
LED lights indicate the tank's standby and active modes, and also flash when "hit" during IR Battles.
Glycerin-based "exhaust effect" simulates engine exhaust for added realism.
The convenience of "Ready to Run" (RTR) allows new players to join the world of RC Tanks with ease!
- All-Metal track material, sprocket, road wheels and idler wheels (arrive unpainted as seen in some photos above)
- Double bearings installed inside all road wheels
- Latest Generation TK6 Multi-Function Control Board (MFCB)
- Proportional acceleration, steering, turret traverse, and gun elevation/depression
- Programmable radio settings for the amount of recoil, the sensitivity in turns, the overall sensitivity in acceleration, high speed and low-speed modes, etc
- Smoke effect (On/Off)
- Headlights and Brake lights (On/Off)
- Volume (five settings including Off)
- Four different sound sets. Each contains a unique engine start, idle, accelerating, traverse, elevate, machine gun, cannon firing, and shutdown sound
- "Track Recoil" (Three settings from low, medium, and high) -This shudders the tank briefly rearward to simulate recoil when firing the main cannon
- "Barrel Recoil" that physically retracts the barrel during the firing sequence
- Fires a 6mm plastic BB (10 meters with minimal accuracy and limited velocity, but should still be treated with caution and with adequate eye protection)
- Fires an invisible IR signal to be used as part of Heng Long's Infrared Battle System, which disables other tanks when hit five times during simulated combat. Up to 20 tanks at the same time can battle each other!
- Independent suspension on all road wheels
- 1/16 Scale German "King Tiger" Henschel WW2 Heavy Tank Professional Edition by Heng Long - RTR
- 2S 7.4v 1800mAh Li-ion battery with Tamiya connector
- 2S USB LiPo/Li-ion battery charger
- 12-Channel 2.4GHz radio transmitter
- Magnetic Infrared (IR) battle system receiver
- Painted cosmetic accessory parts
- Adhesive decal sheet
- 6mm plastic BBs (50 Pack)
- 2x spare track links
- Smoke oil
- Complete instruction manual
- 6x AA batteries for 2.4GHz radio transmitter