OTA Programmer is a module which adopted the Bluetooth communication technology for transferring data between an ESC and a smart device (Android phone, tablet, and etc). It makes the wireless communication between ESC and smart device possible; the user can easily program and upgrade ESC and monitor data transferring via this unit.
Features / Why you need this?
- HOBBYWING over-the-air firmware?áupdate.?á
- Programming through a smartphone, smart devices?á?á
- Access to HW Support* ?áUser Manual, Profile manager, etc
- Fail-safe feature ( Disable a throttle control when?áOTA?áprogramming is enabled)?á
Works with the following products of HOBBYWING.
- Some of XERUN series & EZRUN series of car ESCs.
- Some of PLATINUM series of aircraft ESCs.
- Some of SEAKING series of boat ESCs.
- For details, please refer to ESC manual to ensure if the ESC can work with OTA Programmer.
- Working Voltage: 5V-12.6V.
- Supported Bluetooh Version : ?ëÑ 4.0 ?Çó Effective Range: 0-3m (Open Field).
- Size: 30.0x25.5x8.5mm (LxWxH).
- Weight: 10.2g.