Pro-Line 1972 Plymouth Barracuda Clear Body Slash 2wd Drag
This is a 1972 Plymouth Barracuda Drag Car Clear Body. Pro-Line is proud to introduce the iconic 1972 Plymouth Barracuda body specifically designed for the growing SC Drag Racing scene! This ultra-scale body captures all the signature details of the iconic 'Cuda, perfect for No-Prep Drag Racing. It includes an extensive decal sheet with Hemi quarter-panel livery graphics and optional add-on spoiler.
Transform your Slash 2wd or AE DR10 into a scale 1/4-mile beast with this legendary muscle car body. We recommend using our Hoosier 2.2" Drag Racing Tires on the front, Hoosier Drag Slick SC 2.2"/3.0" Drag Racing Tires or Reaction HP SC 2.2"/3.0" Belted Tires in the rear, Pomona Drag Spec Wheels, and the Stinger Wheelie Bar to complete the ultimate hot-rod look.
To create the most scale look possible, the body is designed with a narrower track width than a traditional SC body. It is a direct fit on the AE DR10, but your 2wd Slash will require some modifications to fit correctly.
Here is the list of modifications needed to fit the Cuda on your Slash 2wd:
- Pro-Line Extended Body Mounts for Slash 2wd
- Traxxas Bandit Front Arms - #2531X
- Traxxas Bandit Rear Arms - #2750R
- Traxxas Bandit Front Caster Blocks - #2432
- Traxxas Bandit Steering Blocks - #3636
- Traxxas Bandit Axles - #2437
- Traxxas King Pins - #3740
- Traxxas Front Camber Turnbuckles - #2444
- Traxxas Rear Turnbuckles - #2443
- Traxxas Toe Link Turnbuckles - #2445
- Shorten Rear Drive Shafts
- Remove Front Bumper
Give your SC drag car the most scale look at the strip with Pro-Line's 1972 Plymouth Barracuda!
*This body requires extended body mounts for proper body fit on your Slash 2wd*