This is a pair of Dumont SC Tires. Are you ready for the most extreme Short Course Paddle tires Pro-Line has ever made? Introducing the all-new Dumont SC tires that have been redesigned from the ground up to sling sand and snow further than ever before and look good doing it!
The Dumont SC tire uses the latest in paddle tread technology with large offset V-shaped paddles for maximum roosting power. Pro-Line P-L logos have been embedded into the tire carcass giving it the style that you have come to expect from Pro-Line. The Dumont SC Paddles tire gets its name from the incredible Dumont Sand Dunes in California but these paddle tires are equally at home shredding your local snowfield in the winter. Don't get stuck spinning your tires in the sand or snow. Get a set of Dumont Paddle tires for your Short Course truck today!
- Extreme Paddle Tires for Sand and Snow
- Latest Paddle Tire Technology - Large Offset V-shaped Tread
- Pro-Line P-L Logos Embedded into Tire Carcass
- Incredible Performance and Style!
- Made from Very Stiff and Long-lasting Paddle Tire Rubber
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts Included
- Made in the USA, since 1982
- Height: 4.80" (122mm)
- Width: 1.83" (46mm)
- Dumont SC Paddle Tires (2 pcs)
- Closed Cell Foam Inserts (2 pcs)