The NEW Team Associated RC28 is a scale replica of the iconic RC10 Jammin' Jay used to win the first-ever IFMAR 1:10 scale Off Road World Championships in 1985 at the Ranch Pit Shop in Del Mar, CA. This RC28 looks great and drives smooth thanks to a powerful electric motor and capable drivetrain.
The included 2.4GHz transmitter allows complete control, enabling you to navigate around, through, and over obstacles with ease! After the vehicle's integrated battery becomes discharged, the convenient built-in transmitter charger makes it easy to get back to full power and ready to run in less than an hour. A built-in rechargeable battery and 4 AA's are included, so it is ready to go right out of the box! Just charge and drive!
- Everything included in the box -- just charge and go!
- 2.4GHz 2-channel transmitter
- Integrated ESC/Receiver unit
- Integrated proportional servo
- 1:28 original RC10 Jammin' Jay 1985 IFMAR World Champion replica body