Street Stock Dirt Oval Racing - All the dirt, clay and pavement-racing excitement in a 1/10 scale RTR.
Often overlooked in the mainstream, dirt track racing is one of the most exciting forms of tire-scorching car racing action. Competitions are held on oval tracks with a surface of dirt or clay. With hundreds of locations available throughout the United States, it's easy to see why everyone enjoys gathering to these year-round weekly experiences.
The SR10 Dirt Oval Race Car is based on the 9-time ROAR Short Course National Championship winning trucks, Featuring a water-resistant high-power Reedy brushless speed control and 3300kV brushless motor, a 2.4GHz 2-channel radio system as well as our ALL NEW DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver unit with built-in adjustable digital gyro. Add to that a Reedy metal-gear digital high-torque servo and a water-resistant enclosed receiver box. All of this packaged together in an outstanding factory-finished body with integrated rear spoiler. And to keep you sticking to the terrain, this SR10 beast will keep you cornering with the included high-grip street stock-inspired treaded tires and lightweight wheels.
The time for tearing up the oval track is now!
The #70030C LiPo Combo version includes a Reedy Compact Balance Charger and Reedy 7.4V LiPo Battery with T-plug.
- 2.4GHz 2-channel radio with new DVC (Dynamic Vehicle Control) receiver featuring built-in adjustable gyro
- Lightweight street stock-inspired wheels
- Durable and lightweight aluminum top shaft
- Low center-of-gravity molded composite chassis with hook-and-loop battery straps that accommodate both NiMH and 2S and 3S LiPo battery packs
- 2.6:1 ratio gearbox with heavy-duty sealed gear differential and externally adjustable slipper clutch
- Rugged steel turnbuckles for adjustable camber and front toe-in
- Adjustable suspension geometry
- Vertical ball ends for roll center adjustments, front and rear
- Many Factory Team options already available!
- Metric hardware throughout
- 22 precision rubber-sealed ball bearings
- #70030C LiPo Combo includes a Reedy Compact Balance Charger and Reedy 7.4V LiPo Battery with T-plug
|Weight :||1424g (3.14 lbs)|
Items Needed To Complete:
- Four (4) AA batteries for transmitter
- 6-cell sub-C rechargeable NiMH battery or 2-cell LiPo battery
- Battery charger for above