Bigfoot 1/10 Scale 2wd Monster Truck
The Truck That Started it All
BIGFOOT is "The Original Monster Truck". This is the truck that started the monster truck phenomenon and brought car-crushing fun and excitement to fairgrounds and arenas everywhere. Traxxas faithfully captures the spirit and classic look of BIGFOOT No. 1 in amazing detail with this fully licensed replica. Relive the thrill of your first monster truck event with this classic powerhouse. Hammer the throttle for non-stop wheelies and crush the competition underneath its towering stance. Built Traxxas Tough for all-day fun, BIGFOOT comes out of the box fully assembled, waterproof, and Ready-To-Race.
With a truck as legendary as BIGFOOT, Traxxas went all-in to create a replica body worthy of the BIGFOOT name. BIGFOOT wouldn't be the same without thousands of stadium lights gleaming off its miles of chrome. From the molded chrome bumpers to the KC lights on top of the chrome roll bar, BIGFOOT commands attention. The highly detailed molded chrome grille stands ready to feed the massive big block engine with its impressive high rise dual-carb manifold. The brilliant blue metallic paint of the officially licensed F-100 Ford XLT Ranger body and authentic BIGFOOT No. 1 decals recapture the excitement of "The Original Monster Truck." This is the BIGFOOT from Traxxas. One look and you know it means business!
BIGFOOT is no shelf queen. This monster truck is built to fly through the air over giant jumps and rip epic roosts with its massive tires. Based on the proven strength and reliable performance of the 2WD Stampede, BIGFOOT rides high and runs fast with 30+mph speed and ground-pounding durability. The Titan 550 motor's brute power makes this monster truck a sure winner and the waterproof electronics make the whole world your arena. Mud, rain, and snow won't stop the show! BIGFOOT arrives fully assembled and Ready-to-Race out of the box. Just charge up the battery and prepare for all-out excitement! BIGFOOT No. 1 is monster truck royalty with the excitement and driving fun that could only come from Traxxas.
- Scale Replica Body of the BIGFOOT No. 1 Truck
- 4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger
- Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iD
- Traxxas TQ 2.4GHz radio system
- Waterproof electronics permit driving in water, mud and snow.
- Traxxas #6519 3-channel micro receiver.
- Waterproof receiver box.
- High-torque Waterproof Traxxas #2056 steering servo.
- Monstrous 4-inches of center ground clearance.
- The included optional 19-tooth pinion gear pushes BIGFOOT to speeds over 30mph.
- Powerful Titan 12T 550 modified motor with internal cooling fan.
- High-performance waterproof XL-5 Electronic Speed Control.
- Innovative watersealed design
- Three Drive Profiles
- Sport Mode - Forward / Brake / Reverse
- Race Mode - Forward / Brake
- Training Mode - 50% Forward / Brake / 50% Reverse (patented)
- 12-Turn motor limit for 550 size motors
- 15-Turn motor limit for 540 size motors
- Integrated on/off switch
- Traxxas EZ-Set one-button setup
- LiPo and NiMH compatible with two-stage low-voltage detection
- High-efficiency MOSFET transistors
- Speed control and receiver are securely screwed to the chassis.
- Efficient Magnum 272 three-gear transmission with ball bearings.
- Sealed gearbox protects the transmission with beefed up motor guard for extra protection.
- Torque-Control slipper clutch system.
- External gear cover with easy slipper access.
- Reliable planetary gear differential.
- Efficient telescoping U-joint driveshafts.
- Fiber-composite monocoque chassis.
- Easy access battery compartment.
- Fully adjustable Ultra Shocks with X-ring technology.
- Powder-coated shock springs feature a new responsive spring rate.
- Durable solid camber links eliminate the need for adjustment.
- Captured rod ends won't pop off for superior durability.
- Bright Chrome Dish dual-profile wheels
- Pre-glued Terra-Groove 2.2" tires
- ProGraphix multi-colored painted body.
- Unparalleled Traxxas support parts availability.
|Length:||16.25 inches (413 mm)|
|Front Track:||12.75 inches (324 mm)|
|Rear Track:||12.75 inches (324 mm)|
|Weight:||65.3 ounces (1.85 kg)|
|Height (overall):||9.5 inches (241 mm)|
|Wheelbase:||10.63 inches (270 mm)|
|Front Shock Length:||Long|
|Rear Shock Length:||XXLong|
|Front Tires:||Terra-Groove 2.2"|
|Rear Tires:||Terra-Groove 2.2"|
|Front Wheels:||Bright Chrome Dish (Dual Profile)|
|Rear Wheels:||Bright Chrome Dish (Dual Profile)|
|Electronic Speed Control:||XL-5 Electronic Speed Control|
|Motor (electric):||Titan 12T 550 (12-Turn)|
|Steering Servo:||#2056 High Torque Waterproof|
|Transmitter:||TQ 2.4GHz Radio|
|Receiver:||#6519 3-Channel Micro|
|Gear Ratio (internal):||2.72 (final drive: 12.34)|
|Chassis Type:||Modified Tub|
|Chassis Material:||Composite Nylon|
|*Battery Tray Dimensions:||164 mm x 46 mm x 26 mm|
|Included Charger:||4-amp DC Peak Detecting Fast Charger|
|Included Batteries:||Traxxas 7-cell NiMH battery with iD|
|Required Batteries:||4 "AA" (transmitter)|
|Input voltage:||4-7 Cells (4.8 to 8.4 Volts DC)|
|Case Size:||31 mm x 55 mm x 15.5 mm|
|Motor Limit:||15-turns (540 Size)
12-turns (550 Size)
|On Resistance Forward:||0.007 Ohms|
|On Resistance Reverse:||0.014 Ohms|
|BEC Voltage:||6.0 VDC|
|Power Wire:||14 Gauge / 5 inches|
|Input Harness Wire:||26 Gauge / 9 inches|
|PWM Frequency:||1600 Hz|
|Low Voltage Detection (LVD):||2-Stage indicators, switchable (on or off)|
|Thermal Protection:||Thermal shutdown|
Sport Mode: 100% FWD, 100% brakes, 100% REV
Race Mode: 100% FWD, 100% brakes, no REV
Training Mode: 50% FWD, 100% brakes, 50% REV
|Single-button setup:||Yes, Traxxas EZ-Set|