- Word's First FOC brushless system for Rock Crawler. A Field-Oriented Control for Super Linearity & High Torque & Extreme Silence.
- Polarity Protection: Yes. it is not a typo.?á No more "oops" moment.?áThe chip-type magnetic encoder inside the motor guarantees consistency between three phases signals and always outputs the pure and precise signals indicating the rotor position.
- The?áwaterproof?áand dust-proof design (*IP67 standards) allows the AXE brushless power system to be used in all weather & track conditions without any issue of damage caused to the system from water or dust. Damage to the vehicle caused by water, mud, or conditions should be monitored closely when running in muddy, wet, or adverse conditions.
- Intelligent torque output & speed closed-loop control?áfor easy control, and consistent motor RPM under all loads.
The adjustable drag brake & drag brake rate control?áwith the maximum drag brake of up to 200% (that near twice the drag brake of standard brushless power systems) can provide
unprecedented parking capacity on slopes, with no jerky stops.
- The innovative built-in Bluetooth connectivity. allows users to read ESC data or update ESC firmware via a smartphone (installed with the HW LINK app).
- The motor with 4 poles & 12 magnets, featuring Hobbywing staggered poleápatent has zero cogging effect & torque ripple. It can work smoothly at low speeds. This greatly improves
the maneuverability of rock crawlers at low speeds.
- The new sensor harness, which features the plug-and-screw design, has a silicone O ring inside. The new design & O ring not only provide a firm?áconnection between motor and ESC but solve ?ǣwaterproof?ǥ challenge for sensor ports.
- Advanced and secure electronic switch?áfeatures a waterproof, dust-proof and shock-resistant design.
- Multiple protections: low-voltage cutoff, thermal, fail-safe (throttle signal loss), motor lock-up, and overcurrent.